Buy Train Tickets On Your Mobile Without Internet
Now booking Rail tickets in Indian Railway is possible with your mobile. You don’t need any internet connection for that. It uses simple SMS or menu-based USSD technology which works on all mobile phones and involves no internet and costs very little. This facility is available to IRCTC registered users only. Get registered and book tickets from your mobile. The services will not be available between 0800-1200 hrs. However, the ticket can still be booked using mobile through IRCTC main site www.irctc.co.in
There are different ways to book tickets on your Mobile.
USSD based booking through Airtel
- Register for Airtel money by dialing USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) number *400#.
- Load cash on this or recharge from any Airtel money outlet.
- Dial *400# and select book tickets option.
- Select Reservation.
- Enter your IRCTC User ID.
- Enter the details of ticket (station, train no. date of journey, class etc.).
- Enter mPIN for authorizing payment through Airtel money.
- Booking confirmation SMS is sent by IRCTC and same can be used during journey along with valid ID proof..
- Fare & service charges are debited from your Airtel money account.
- PG Charges: Currently NIL
- Agent Service Charges: Currently NIL
- Helpline No.: 121
- Helpline Email : [email protected]