How to get blog visibility or reader – was our previous discussion, and there I mentioned some ways, and among them ”Getting engaged in some forums or discussion boards” will be our first discussion topic. Lets get engaged in it.
Forum or discussion board is a open platform where people share their thoughts, idea, perception, problem, etc., and gets engaged in short-run or long-run discussion.
I think Forum is the right place for,
- Getting introduced with large numbers of existing or new members
- Finding solution of your problem
- Getting engaged with discussion
- Getting new idea
- Promoting or expressing or showcasing your blog
- Starting new discussion threads
- Getting engaged with on going discussions
If you need hand-on experience then you can visit some of my discussion thread, like,
- WordPress Updates (in AuthorityBlogger Forum)
- Is The BlogCatalog’s Discussion Board A Promotional Tool For Blogger? (BlogCatalog’s Discussion)
Here is a list of other forum which can be helpful to you,
- WebTalk Forums
- Bloggeries Blog Forum
- The Blog Experiment
- Blogcrowds Forum
- Topix’s Blog News Forum
So, to start just sign-up in any Forum and start posting new threads or engage in on-going topics. But, one thing we should remember and that is NO SPAMMING. As like you dislike spamming as well as other also; so, NO SPAMMING.
As of now I have covered the topic called ”Getting engaged in some forums or discussion boards”, so be in touch, because there is another one called “Genuine on-the-topic commenting on other blogs“, and definitely will be covered on next part.